Looking for a rewarding job and have a passion for ministry?
Christian Women’s Job Corps of Kerr County (CWJC) is looking for our next leader.
CWJC is committed to providing a safe, Christ-centered environment that promotes
healing and wholeness through training in job and life skills, Bible study, mentorship
and more. The leader needs to be a Christian woman who hears a calling from God to
minister to women who are searching for a hand up through education, spiritual
development and practical experiences.
- Serve as spiritual leader to the students and alumnae of CWJC
- Maintain personal spiritual, professional, and leadership growth
- Develop, lead, manage and evaluate the CWJC ministry program
- Oversee and provide management of the finances of CWJC
- Administer and oversee all operations of CWJC
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the CWJC Board
- Make the mission and ministry of CWJC known and appreciated in the community
- Work as a team with the CWJC Board in fundraising
A passion for ministry is required; previous leadership experience is preferred.
Salary Range: $55,000 – $65,000
If this position aligns with your heart and experience, please send resume and cover letter to
Deadline for application: April 15, 2022